Hatfield semi-auto from WM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG
picked one of these up because my beretta 20 is to nice to take to the field. It was marked at $226 but I was surprised that it rang up at $198! The Turkish machining leaves a little to be desired so I took it apart and slicked some areas up. Didn't mind at all for a 200 price tag.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took it out yesterday and it wasn't cycling very well. Took it apart this morning and found some tight spots. I polished it up and it seems much smoother now. Going to check it out this afternoon. I'll let you know.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turkey is a member of NATO and an ally of the U.S. They have some internal issues they are struggling over regarding the future of their country (secular republic versus islamic republic, role of military under their constitutional system, etc.) They don't really sponsor terrorism in the manner of Iran but they do have divergent interests from the U.S. in some areas.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to turn a thread about a shotgun in to a political conversation,but, since you asked, I believe the appearance of sanctuary to Hamas and the likes may be a compromise to stop further attacks on the Turkish people by terrorists that were already there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom