Have a Trump Sign?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here for you.

upload_2020-10-22_7-29-35.png

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone actually got that letter?

I was driving along Waterloo Road the other day and noticed that the Trump sign in yard just north of Oak Tree had been vandalized.

Why do folks think they have to destroy stuff that they disagree with?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone actually got that letter?

I was driving along Waterloo Road the other day and noticed that the Trump sign in yard just north of Oak Tree had been vandalized.

Why do folks think they have to destroy stuff that they disagree with?

It's the new norm. Vandalizing statues of more civilized people, people with the ability to communicate in written and spoken word eloquently, burning property of successful people has become the standard response to those unable to form a literate or viable response to those they disagree with.

When a dog disagrees with you, he barks and bites. He can't discuss the matter, he can't put his ideas on paper, he only makes noise and acts violently.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because they are a bunch of friking idiots. If I get a letter like that I will turn over to the sheriff department. It is outlandish that they quoted "pre-emptive actions against democracy"; what the fricking are you doing you moron?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any signs in my yard but that will not go well for anyone. I don't cotton to threats much. And for the record, I might not win the battle but a mother****er will regret tying up with me -- I do not scratch and slap like a girl.
Do you have a gran torino?

Latest posts

Top Bottom