Have to love old Marlin 22lr rifles.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had a Marlin 60 for many years and it just keeps on going and going like the little Energizer Bunny...not sure how many 1000's of rounds I've fired from it but its alot.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have my grandpa's Glenfield model 60. It still has the cartridges he loaded in the magazine. It was his pest gun. Anything that was a pest he shot with it.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've still got a NOS (mid 70's) Model 60 that's never been shot --- still has all the tags and stickers attached!

:hyper:

craig h pfeiffer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
just a tru oil i tried it was in the back of a pick up box when i got it looked terrible sorry you dont like shiny a person can always make tru oil sattin with steel wool

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just a tru oil i tried i was in the back of a pick up box when i got it looked terrible sorry you dont like shiny a person can always make tru oil sattin with steel wool

As long as you like it that's what matters. That's the best part about bringing an old beater back to life. You get to make it the way you want it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom