Hawaii Democrat Lawmakers: ‘Repeal or Amend’ Second Amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left is pushing the issue more and more... They're trying to destroy our country, thinking they're going to remain to rule the ashes. I used to think that there was a chance that just maybe in my kids' lifetimes civil war could be a possibility; now I'm thinking more and more that I might be here to see it myself.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don’t have a snowballs chance. The Second is there for our protection against this kind of tyranny. Such idiots...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who knows what will happen when we pack the SCOTUS with a dozen new left-leaning judges in a few years, right? We've already had a former SCOTUS justice advocating repeal of the 2nd. The worldwide shift in developed countries is towards "safety" and restricted liberty... a gentler, politer, more politically-correct society overall. You know, if we achieve that Utopian goal, all the bad people will miraculously be good. They'll be happy, content and hold hands and sing kum-ba-ya with everyone else.

Then we won't need those nasty old guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom