Hayday Ammo purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brownells has been doing the best for me here lately, anyway I ordered 4 / 500 bricks of Aguila .22 for $18.99 a brick = $75.96 minus $10 bucks and free shipping for orders over $75=$65.96 / 2000..
Which is 3.3 cpr, well they canceled 3 bricks and are sending 1 / 500 brick for 8.99 which is 1.8cpr so I guess I shouldn't complain should I ? I wondered why the bank had $8.99, almost needless to say I want back to brownells and ordered 1000 blazer .22 and a wee bit of S&B 9mm.. Life is good in me bubble..

Y'all aren't shopping Brownells and Academy without using Active Junky, are you? I really wish I would have signed up a long time ago, I've gotten quite a bit back (4% back at Brownells, 8% at Academy, 6% at Palmetto State Armory, etc...)

That Active Junky link is a referral link. I honestly don't know what the perks are if you sign up without one, but I believe if you sign up with one you get $10. Anyway, you sign up, find a participating store and go to the store through the active junky page, do your shopping, and it will show up in your active junky "purchases and clicks" page. They will transfer the money you've earned back periodically (maybe once a quarter or something like that), I have it sent to my paypal account.

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all aren't shopping Brownells and Academy without using Active Junky, are you? I really wish I would have signed up a long time ago, I've gotten quite a bit back (4% back at Brownells, 8% at Academy, 6% at Palmetto State Armory, etc...)

Please tell me more, I gave a quick look and see YOUR invite.. How does this work, I don't bother with rebates typically as it takes time and effort on my part.. So if it isn't easy and near effortless I likely won't bother, even though I should be more frivolous..

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate the info. I've got a pretty good stash. I was just at the store while the girls were shoppin. I always grab something even if I don't need it when I go to town. My wife prefers the one on 81st for whatever reason. We quite often go to both it seems. Today I was even gonna splurge and buy some of that expensive self defense ammo but they had none in 357 mag. I did grab the wife a couple 30rd mags for her AR. I've always bought Magpul but Academy had MFT on sale for $7.99. Idk if they are any good but they've got a lifetime warranty and didn't cost much.

I've been using a few of the MFT mags, they aren't quite as "tight" as the Magpul but I have had no issues. For $8 they are hard to beat.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please tell me more, I gave a quick look and see YOUR invite.. How does this work, I don't bother with rebates typically as it takes time and effort on my part.. So if it isn't easy and near effortless I likely won't bother, even though I should be more frivolous..

Added to my post, hopefully that explains it better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom