HB 2947

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this were to pass, all my magazines will have been bought prior to enactment. This has about as much chance of getting any real traction in the legislature, much less signed into law, as a snowball in hell; as a man running through hell in gasoline underwear.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imagine that Dunnington (D) of the 88th district, or OKC between 235, 44, and 40.

Educated at OU.

Probably doesn't realize that most of the state is not a giant housing edition.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I've seen it. This isn't the only one either. Dunnington is trying to mimic everything going on in Virginia right now it seems. He's an idiot.

Agreed. I would call this "feel good" political crap. Odds are he's just proposing this so he can point to his efforts to someone like Bloomberg and beg for money. "See? I'm trying to turn Oklahoma blue and stop criminals from carrying hi-capacity magazines in those deadly military styled weapons and their scary long black guns". He is an idiot. How do these people even manage to get out of bed in the morning and dress themselves?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope Dunnington didn't get a passing grade in high school English. It appears he doesn't understand "shall", "not", "be", and "infringed."

I'd be scared into constipation if I tried to introduce such a bill here in Oklahoma.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom