HB1775 Being heard today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star.46

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a text from OK2A this morning about this bill. It started as having an individual at the school essentially be a health officer, then this amendment was added.

I had to read through the amendments to find the info, but here is a section from the document.

A. 1. No teacher, administrator, other employee or enrolled student of an institution of higher education within The Oklahoma State System of Higher Education shall be required to engage in any form of mandatory gender or sexual diversity training or counseling; provided, voluntary counseling shall not be prohibited. Any orientation or requirement that presents any form of race or sex stereotyping or a bias on the basis of race or sex shall be prohibited.

Here is another excerpt,

1. No teacher, administrator or other employee of a school district, charter school or virtual charter school shall require or make part of a course the following concepts:
a. one race or sex is inherently superior to another race or sex,
b. an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously,
c. an individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of his or her race or sex,
d. members of one race or sex cannot and should not attempt to treat others without respect to race or sex,
e. an individual’s moral character is necessarily determined by his or her race or sex,
f. an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, bears responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex,
g. any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex, or
h. meritocracy or traits such as a hard work ethic are racist or sexist or were created by members of a particular race to oppress members of another race.

This is a link to the pdf where I found this.

http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/c.../Senate/HB1775 (4-15-21) (BULLARD) FS FA1.PDF

Call you Rep today!!

http://www.oklegislature.gov/findmylegislature.aspx

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope this one makes it to Stitt's desk. Woke indoctrination will be the end of western society if it isn't nipped in the bud early.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rac914e10a5344912bcb1c78dbc44d799

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
News9 says the bill is on the governor's desk. Hope he signs but some people in the corrupt education system are whining.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just see a lot of very inaccurate summations floating around on social media. I tried to post the link to the final version on as many as I could.

Latest posts

Top Bottom