Heads up in Arcadia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not been able to confirm this but supposedly these two are going around the Arcadia area and robbing people at knife point. This is close to the OKCGC area so keep an eye out.

"The public around Arcadia is being warned to be alert and vigilant. These 2 men go around claiming to be homeless ,seeking help, then they attack you.They are on the run and they are very dangerous. They attacked a 33 year old single mom with a knife 2 days ago leaving her struggling for her life. If you see them please report to the police and be careful. Warn others."

arcadia.jpg

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not been able to confirm this but supposedly these two are going around the Arcadia area and robbing people at knife point. This is close to the OKCGC area so keep an eye out.

"The public around Arcadia is being warned to be alert and vigilant. These 2 men go around claiming to be homeless ,seeking help, then they attack you.They are on the run and they are very dangerous. They attacked a 33 year old single mom with a knife 2 days ago leaving her struggling for her life. If you see them please report to the police and be careful. Warn others."

View attachment 282534

AMANIIAC

Amandah’s
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like an odd pair . People desperate if you have to rob the homeless and single woman .
Watch Out Folks ! It's coming
Do you have any names on thes two men that look well enough to obtain employment ?

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their days are numbered If they really are hanging out in that area! I haven’t heard anything about this or anyone talking about it. I’m at OKCGC 2-3 times a week, and I usually take Waterloo or 66 through Arcadia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom