Health and stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big things are happening this week! Tomorrow, I go in for more random intravenous probes and drippage (immunotherapy). Thursday I go in for an MRI. This will be the first time in 6 months that we'll be able to see just what the cancer is doing, so I'm a bit nervous about that. I'm also hoping that they can figure out what's going on with my thigh. The chemo screwed up my feet and hands (neuropathy) and the radiation messed up the nerve centers in my leg; it feels like someone is holding a blow torch to my thigh. I've tried to take advantage of the situation by laying marshmallows on it, but nothing's happenin'

Then, Friday, Marvel's Avengers are dropping by. They've apparently heard about my newly-found super powers (I took a cricket with me into radiation) and are in recruitment mode. I mean, I'm not Superman yet, but I'm pretty sure that I can feel some super secret power-like stuff developing. Just the other day I made it across a Wal-Mart parking lot (supercenter, no less!), jumped a curb, and dodged 3 loaded shopping carts...without even leaving my car! Look for me in the comic books soon.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
My prayers will be with you.
So you chose the cricket did ya :)
Better than a tick I suppose.

I took a Mepps squirrel tail lure too, hoping to be the next Jimmy Houston. It gave me no love though. The cricket won out, and all I can do now is rub my legs together a lot and whine.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom