"Health & Wellness"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All those activities listed sound a lot like work.

One of my close friends was a health nut that ate right and exercised regularly, and on September 8, 2021 he was sitting on the edge of his bed tying his running shoes and had an aneurysm and died.

If y’all hear that I died while tying a pair of running shoes (or even with a pair of running shoes on my feet), there needs to be a murder investigation started.
I had a very successful friend tell some of us the same thing. They found his body in his car in the parking garage at his office in downtown Tulsa. He told us that his wife and step son were out to get him. Official cause of death was suicide by drug overdose.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
F7BE0788-4D4A-4F94-9F17-0A2B308F61E9.jpeg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started working out again in January. 2022 was a wash for me as my already operated on shoulder started giving me fits again. Left the weights alone, went to PT for the shoulder for months, and I have to say it was time/money well spent. During 2022 I figured if I couldn't lift, I'd go ahead and do more running. I put in over 1100 miles, and ran a 50k through the desert mountains a couple months ago.

Now I'm back to lifting more, focusing on protecting my shoulders. Too old to get crazy with it, but I don't like what all that running and no lifting does to my body. Running now, just not as much. Goal is 15-20 miles a week.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I walk my dog 1.15 to 1.5 miles each day = approx 8 miles a week. This is to counter the 3.5 gallons of Braum' milk and 1 gallon of ice cream I eat each week. I should have stock in Braums. God save any poor XXXXXXX that keeps me from my milk. I have advised my family that if I become lactose intolerant to put me on suicide watch. I'm 5'7" and 165lbs. I prefer the slender sexier swedish mausers over the hefty '98's.

Is that a "true" 1 gallon of Braums ice cream, or is it one of the 3 pint containers?

As for me, and this will likely be my only post here, the wife and I do some walking with me doing around 2 miles per day, five days a week. I'd get closer to 3 or 3.5 if my knees weren't giving me issues.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that a "true" 1 gallon of Braums ice cream, or is it one of the 3 pint containers?

As for me, and this will likely be my only post here, the wife and I do some walking with me doing around 2 miles per day, five days a week. I'd get closer to 3 or 3.5 if my knees weren't giving me issues.
That's true. Though these figures are only at home consumption and does not include 2-3 20 oz shakes at the drive thru each week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom