"Health & Wellness"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
50 pushups
60 situps

walk 3/21/2023
I changed the rear wheel assemblies out on my finish mower this afternoon and had to beat the old ones off with a sledge hammer. I feel like between the at least 50 hammer blows per side, walking to get more tools, and the cussing involved my workout and vital stats probably equals yours. :anyone:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just joking.
ahhh, hard to hear the sarcasm through text! lol
1st pic around 250lbs, 2nd pic is 195lbs.... I got down to 185lbs but I looked too gaunt
Screenshot_20211216-192445_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211216-192347_Facebook.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahhh, hard to hear the sarcasm through text! lol
1st pic around 250lbs, 2nd pic is 195lbs.... I got down to 185lbs but I looked too gaunt
View attachment 359827View attachment 359828
I’m 5’9”, and my weight fluctuated between 195 and 205 for years. I was 135 when I got married in 1989, and I decided in early 2000 that I wanted to get down to 185 to see if I felt better. Due to summer work, cutting back on sweets, and portion control, I ended up at 165 by October 2020. I felt good, but everyone that knew me thought I was sick at that weight. I’ve since gained about 10 lbs back and have been able to maintain it pretty easily.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Portion control for me is the worst... I love food. I don't each much garbage, but I like good food and booze. I've been cutting back on booze and lifting as heavy as possible at the gym, and doing some good cardio. My plan more or less is to build as much muscle as possible so that I can get my body burning as many calories as possible, and then hopefully start losing some weight.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were you in England and that's what they charged you?
"That'll be sixty pound, guv'nor!"
I'm sorry @elwoodtrix
I was trying to be funny with my comment above, but I encourage anybody who's wanting to improve their health because you'll benefit in the long run.
And I shouldn't be preaching to anybody about losing some weight.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Portion control for me is the worst... I love food. I don't each much garbage, but I like good food and booze. I've been cutting back on booze and lifting as heavy as possible at the gym, and doing some good cardio. My plan more or less is to build as much muscle as possible so that I can get my body burning as many calories as possible, and then hopefully start losing some weight.
This is where I am. I LOVE TO EAT. AND, my wife is a good cook
therefore currently, I must excercise. .
when I quit working physical labor 20+ years ago, It didn't help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom