"Health & Wellness"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is where I am. I LOVE TO EAT. AND, my wife is a good cook
therefore currently, I must excercise. .
when I quit working physical labor 20+ years ago, It didn't help.
Yeah, between hitting my 30s, and getting out of a very physical job, it’s been a struggle, and a learning experience.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Todays ride
super tough southerly winds

092603C5-948E-4300-A85D-4AF4B92D3A52.png

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife keeps trying to get me to commit to some sort of workout routine. I’m just too daggum lazy. I don’t mind physical exertion when working but working out just doesn’t excite me. However, I suppose the fact that I do physical labor for work keeps me in the decent shape I consider myself to be in. Of course I’d like to be stronger but I’m stout enough to achieve quite a bit. I’d say my biggest challenge is cardio. I get winded pretty easy running which I don’t do much.

I commend those of you who are committed to work on your physical condition!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What app are you using for the cycling? I'm trying to get back into riding and have been using whatever came with the Galaxy watch. It's ok, but not great.

Somehow I lost my riding legs by just taking off 20 years. First few weeks back weren't fun, but it's getting better.

I need to take a crack at measuring my max heart rate. The formulas put me riding at 90% max range. So, either they are wrong, or I'm getting ready to have a fatal event. I know that my max is higher than the formula says, but not sure how much.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm using strava for cycling.
i do wear an apple watch and the info is sent to my phone but i don't track heart rate. I'm ready to die.

Attachments

• 36B34F5F-1FEB-4F22-BD20-770D610096F5.jpeg
    36B34F5F-1FEB-4F22-BD20-770D610096F5.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom