1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Heard A Rumor About H&H.

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by 338Shooter, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Dr_Mitch

Dr_Mitch Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The way I got ahold of Steve was to find out his hours and go up there in person. It worked, like a boss.

2. Coltcombat

Coltcombat Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I agree, m3 is the way too go. im very pleased so far!

3. Coltcombat

Coltcombat Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Went to H&H this weekend with a friend of mine. he asked if they had a military discount for range time. The guy replied "yes, we do". he gave him his Military ID, and the sales guy blunty(rudely) stated "NO, not for you!" He is a RECENTLY retired COMBAT vet. Just got honorably discharged 3 months ago. It's not like theyre losing any GD money, $10 to shoot and $25 for a box of cheap .45acp ammo??

I have spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars at H&H! I will NEVER go back. I have never in my life seen such ****ing ignorance. Yes, its not like he thinks he deserves everyones gratitude anywhere he goes... nothing is farther from the truth. Just asking if it was possible to save a buck or two, since every other place would.

So, as of now. H&H can stick it up their @ss.

4. Mr10mm

Mr10mm Sharpshooter

Dustingaunder new sig line?

5. Coltcombat

Coltcombat Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Ya.. I'm aware some of us work there. Sorry if I hurt any feelings, but they lost a good customer this weekend. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else. The cashier or whatever could of been having a bad day or something... Don't take it out on your customers. Don't get me wrong, they have employed some good people, such as Will and Steve..the gunsmiths are great too. I loved to go up there... That's why it makes me so darn mad.

Thanks for instigating tho... ::::high five::::

6. 338Shooter

338Shooter Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I don't have a problem with H&H.

7. saltydecimator

saltydecimator Sharpshooter

amen to that. my buddy cancled his ccw class and they kept his money and were jerks about it....

i just dont like the attitudes in there. everyone acts like you are not worthy to handle their wares.... just strange

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  8. vdub

vdub Sharpshooter

Due to the extremely high prices compared to others, I just use the place to browse around when I am bored and a few emergency purchases when other stores are not open. I do fancy the food but that is about the only thing that is reasonably priced in the store.

9. FAL guy

FAL guy Sharpshooter

My apologies for the way your friend was treated. Did you ask for a Manager? I can't fix a problem I know nothing about. PM me and I'll try and figure out who the bad apple is. We train our team members differently. Obviously on some, it takes longer for it to soak in.

10. FAL guy

FAL guy Sharpshooter

PM me his info and I'll make sure he is refunded everything due him. Keeping money not due is not our policy....and If I new what employee treated a guest like this I would jerk a knot in his tail.