Heard A Rumor About H&H.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadesdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm glad you had a good experience. That's 1 for H&H.

I know there must be good employees and bad employees at every retail business. Some places just get more than their share. Consistently.

I have 10 years retail management experience so I know it's hard, but usually "attitude reflects leadership"

I don't intend to steer anyone away from H&H. Everyone should decide where they wish to business on their own. My $400+ loss on my scope tells me to go elsewhere.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to H&H several times and I can't recal a bad experience with their customer service. They have always treated me with respect and answered my questions just like two guys talking. The range is great however I do think they could lower their prices a bit considering how many people pass through there. I'm guessing they're making a killing on the range. I could be wrong though. The only other complaint is the gun prices seem fairly high. The first time I went into sooner state pawn I was impressed. Walked out with a gun. Their online catalog is great.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been shooting at H&H since it was on NW 10th, when I was a kid. IN FACT, it was the first place I ever shot a gun. My dad took me, and we shot my 1920-something Remington 22, and my dad's Ruger Standard 22 (pre Mark I).

I have nothing but positive things to say. If I have ever felt looked down on, or "snubbed", it came from a new guy. I don't walk away from that sort of thing. I say something, right then. It has seldom happened, but then that sort of thing happens all over the place, even WalMart.

Will is my buddy, and was very instrumental in me not killing the world during my long and horrible divorce in the mid-90s. I practically lived there after work, when I didn't have my kid. He, and a now deceased range rat named James, also a machinist. He drove a beat up, old 60s Chevy Bel Air or Caprice. Maybe you knew him.

I am probably going there tomorrow to shoot a few guns. Meant to go today, but was too busy with machine crap to do.

Not worried about class 3 stuff. If I ever buy something, it will be from Dustin, just because I like the cut of his jib.

S

Smokin

I shoot at the range there often and other than the wait, which they can't help I have always been happy. I have bought I think 5 pistols from them now and the staff has always been super helpful.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've called a couple times in the last week and left messages for price/availability on a Benelli M4 shotgun. No response whatsoever. I keep trying to give them another chance, but it's getting aggravating. I shouldn't have to work this hard to spend my money.

Mpdelaney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only had a few problems. I have need ignored at the archery counter a number of times, including once within the past 30 days. They installed new sights on my Sig and tried to charge me range time to shoot the ten rounds to double check accuracy, then within a month, the front sight they put on, fell off in competition. I do love Will and always get good service on the gun sales side. I also love going to compete! I guess I can deal with a few inadequacies for that.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only issues I've ever had with HH was with their "gunsmith" department. I wouldn't take another piece to them if they were the only show in town. I will continue to go to HH, but will never give their "gunsmith" department another cent. Like I've said before, just because a piece of paper on the wall says that you're a gunsmith, does not make it so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom