Heartland Militaria Show June 24-25 Chickasha 300+ tables

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It gets harder and harder for me not to like you, when you do things like this. You being a Squid and all.
I will be there, and I'll drag that VERY OLD Jarhead Joel with me. I'll tell him we're going to get an ice cream, he won't be able to remember 10 minutes after anyway.

Great glad you enjoyed the SOS sorry I missed you it was a great show. Hopefully our Heartland Militaria show will be a success as well.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone school me on a "militaria show" - is it exclusively war related items? Is it general military surplus? Is it reproduction stuff as for use in re-enactments? Will the show have regular gun dealers as well or are they considered "tupperware and scentsy candles" at a militaria show?

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone school me on a "militaria show" - is it exclusively war related items? Is it general military surplus? Is it reproduction stuff as for use in re-enactments? Will the show have regular gun dealers as well or are they considered "tupperware and scentsy candles" at a militaria show?

Mugsy a militaria show is just that anything related to the military thru out the ages from around the world I.E. Uniforms/knifes/bayonets/helmets/guns/medals/vehicles you name it that is what you will see in a Militaria show all to buy/trade/sell we are working with military vehicle owners to have a corral setup with vehicles to display/sell/trade as well. Check out the Show of shows link http://www.sosovms.com/ and see what it is about the show was this past Feb. and there were over 2,000 tables of militaria a sight to see for sure.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
dangit! might be the only week i can get out to colorado. i've told many folks that are not on osa about it. hope its a great turnout. i'd like to see more of this in oklahoma

Latest posts

Top Bottom