Heavy Cannabis Use Linked to Schizophrenia Especially among Young Men

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone does..... that's why FAA makes it illegal. It's illegal to fly drunk too.......
FAA did do a study on marijuana use and flying. The study showed reflexes were slower after 4 days of smoking one joint. I do not want my Doctor, pilot or anyone who holds my life in their hands to smoke marijuana or drink alcohol. Is smoking marijuana then bad? I do believe it is about dosage and overall health. I think a small percentage of people can benefit from light usage.

Heavy usage? Think their are elements in our government that would want that. I think that it does make individuals more complacent, more willing to accept bad things with heavy use.

Do I think it should be legal? Yes. I feel most adults are responsible enough to moderate usage. I do think though there are serious issues which are not talked about with use that are being hidden from the marijuana "lobby" and the government. Unfortunately use has gone from smoking it to cultivating stronger strains, gummies and vaping it, concentrating the intoxicants (THC) 100's of times over the naturally occurring THC. Funny how many negate psychological addiction when it comes to marijuana, or potential for it to be a "gateway drug." Personally I think there is some validity to the "gateway drug" mentality due to indifference (I used marijuana and nothing bad happened, perhaps it will be the same with other drugs.) This is another issue which should be seriously discussed.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just one more way for the government to gain control over the masses.

Watch the movie THX 1138. It'll scare the sh*t out of you.

"Brave New World" had Soma.
"Equilibrium" with Christian Bale had Prozium.

There are those that would love to have the opportunity to control their populace with drugs.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1977 Trinidad colo. Mark and paul went to the dump to shoot rats (popular pasttime) and happened onto pedro's potfield. Being good citizens they harvested all of it for him. Between sept and dec they smoked it all. You talk about some brain dead whacked out guys. Filled the backseat and trunk of a 61 ford falcon. Trunk was so full the had to tie it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom