Heightened terror threat, the need to carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
  1. Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  2. Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  3. Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  4. Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  5. The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  6. Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  7. Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.
rr2008
After all, what difference does it make?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I avoid crowded places if at all possible because of the whole active killer thing. I don't call them "active shooters" because I am an active shooter. I shoot all the time. The only thing I kill is paper.

But yeah, those animals are only interested in body count. That's why they target schools and malls because of all the people.

We recently took a vacation to Branson and I was a nervous wreck the entire time. I never saw so many people in my entire life. We had to check in at one place and then drive to our hotel which was 1.2 miles away.

It took us almost 20 minutes to drive 1.2 miles! :faint:

Never again! :hellno:

But yeah, stay vigilant, carry everytime you can, carry spare ammo a folder and a good flashlight (and spare batts) and might as well go ahead and slip that little Jaybird or dinky .380 in your pocket. Ya just never know.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re more likely to be a victim of random crime than a terrorist attack.
You should already take your own security and preparedness seriously.

Superfluous. It doesn't matter where an attack comes from. Whether from a terrorist or a criminal, neither one is less significant than the other.

Woody

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Superfluous. It doesn't matter where an attack comes from. Whether from a terrorist or a criminal, neither one is less significant than the other.

Woody

I didn’t say more significant. I said you face more risk just walking out in public than you do from a revenge attack by Iran.

We should already be prepared.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any thought that this just might be a move by tRump to try to get re-elected ? We all recall how Rumpt claimed that the former president in 2012 would start a war with Iran to win reelection!!!

Anyone doubt what potus says, I do all the time now , lots of claims he has made , lots of falsehoods. Last count I read he was over 15,000 false statements documented made since inauguration . In case you forget we can start with "the largest to see inauguration " yeah right , anyone with eyes can see for themselves. And the voter fraud he was pushing, last i saw tRump hasn't produced the information he said he would, another falsehood ?!

Edit this in, we should all remember the video of Donald on air force one being asked if he knew of moneys payed to quiet the Stormi Daniels affair, pres saying "NO" to the reportes question of if he knew of the money paid ? Well if you don't i recommend you check into what Michael Cohen said and the conversation Cohen had with tRump that Cohen had recorded.

List can go on and on ... if you don't doubt what this president says ... perhaps you should listen closer.

Please list which politician(s) you believe do tell the truth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom