Hell Beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen trucks go through the center medium and cross right in front of me going the opposite way. This was barely a concern compared to being in the driveway when my wife comes home from work.
Hehe... :D

Attachments

• hishersgarage.jpg
    hishersgarage.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 128

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take it you guys haven't been to Egypt...crazy drivers? They run without lights at night over there; they think they are saving energy...

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it you guys haven't been to Egypt...crazy drivers? They run without lights at night over there; they think they are saving energy...
I've driven in Turkey and Saudi Arabia. They actually had a rule (back when I was in Turkey) that if someone's front bumper was in front of your front bumper, they have the right of way. Totally legal to turn left from the right lane of a multi-lane road. They also have yellow lights in all directions. When green is turning yellow, the cross traffic's red light is also turning yellow before green. For a few seconds it's a free-for-all of idiots running yellow lights. It's bonkers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom