Hell has frozen over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the first of the year, I am registering as a Republican. I do not agree with them on tort reform or immigration, and I am still socially liberal, but I cannot and will not support a political party that wants to neuter my rights as an American. I'll continue to argue for access to the court house and for social justice, but I will also fight for our rights to be free men. I cannot do that in the Democratic Party.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is a shame that the Democratic Party, which once was the foundation of rural American politics has change so much and to which direction. I'm still amazed that a moderate, middle ground beliefs based political party has not caught hold yet.

So with somewhat a heavy heart, Welcome to the Republican Party.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Poop, you should register as an Independent, then you aint beholding to any party. Unless you have political ambitions.

Either way, lotsa luck.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Changing the Republican party from within might be the only answer for this country.

Glad to have you on board JB. :D

Just take note that the Republican establishment will also attempt to strip our rights when it's politically convenient too. We have to remain ever vigilant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom