Hell has frozen over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the same thing about 15 years ago JB. It wasn't gun control that made me change. I just couldn't align myself with someone that was totally in favor of abortion. I know it's a sticky issue and everyone has their own ideas and I got mine.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And what you end up with is a mongrelization of what used to be conservativism. You people just don't get it. It's the liberalization of the Republican party that has caused its traditional voter base to boycott elections. What you're creating is not a new Republican party. You're simply recreating the demoRATic party of old. Conservatives welcome neither.

I couldn't disagree more.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And myopic views like yours are what has driven many people from the party. As a young man, I was a Republican. It was the evolution of "all or nothing" attitudes like yours that caused me to leave in the first place. You fail to grasp that there are millions of Americans who disagree with you. They are no more or no less American than you.

Hear, hear

First time I registered to vote was Democrat, because I was young, and in college, and idealistic (in a way that didn't fit the GOP ideals). Then I graduated, got a job and a family, and realized I wanted no part in either party, and that I was in fact a libertarian. I registered republican mainly so that I could vote in the primaries, and that's about it.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry JB but lawyers don't make hell freeze over, they make hell exude even more fire.

Oh and you will do well in the republican party, heck you could probably run for office and help.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whats the difference between being socially liberal and fiscally conservative Republican or being a socially Liberal, fiscally conservative Democrat? Nothing is different, nothing changes except party affilliation.

Whos going to run the camp? What about the monkey dance show? Whos gonna be the enemy? Who are the mean old GOPers gonna hate now?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unless your plan is to infiltrate the GOP and change it from within? Hmmm, the old trojan horse trick. You sinister devil, im in, ill switch to Republican too.

Tom's Thumb

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And myopic views like yours are what has driven many people from the party. As a young man, I was a Republican. It was the evolution of "all or nothing" attitudes like yours that caused me to leave in the first place. You fail to grasp that there are millions of Americans who disagree with you. They are no more or no less American than you.

When the murders of those children in Connecticut took place, you were full of indignation. Yet you consistently champion and vote for the continued slaughter of 1.5 million unborn children every year. That's hypocritical and the Republican party does not need people like you.

You champion the advancement of perversion masquerading as the "gay" movement all in the name of "alternative lifestyle." The Republican party does not need people like you.

You favor the crimigrant invasion of our country. The Republican, etc.

Why do you people insist on changing the Republican party from within? Why don't you just stay in the RAT party and change them?

You remind me of how kalifornians like to flee the sewer they've created (all on the issues I've just mentioned, btw), and move to nice places. Then they turn those nice places (Oregon, Washington State, Colorado) into the exact same dumps they just left.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the murders of those children in Connecticut took place, you were full of indignation. Yet you consistently champion and vote for the continued slaughter of 1.5 million unborn children every year. That's hypocritical and the Republican party does not need people like you.

You champion the advancement of perversion masquerading as the "gay" movement all in the name of "alternative lifestyle." The Republican party does not need people like you.

You favor the crimigrant invasion of our country. The Republican, etc.

Why do you people insist on changing the Republican party from within? Why don't you just stay in the RAT party and change them?

You remind me of how kalifornians like to flee the sewer they've created (all on the issues I've just mentioned, btw), and move to nice places. Then they turn those nice places (Oregon, Washington State, Colorado) into the exact same dumps they just left.

FACT: You don't have to be a homophobe to be a fiscal conservative.

The GOP doesn't have to be based in bigotry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom