Hell has frozen over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Socially liberal and fiscally conservative are two ideologies that would seem to be in conflict.

Socially liberal IMO requires the expenditure of large amounts of other people's money whereas fiscally conservative (definitions and degree may differ) means living within your means and minimizing taxes.

Maybe my definition of socially liberal is not the same as the definition of your typical social liberal would state.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the murders of those children in Connecticut took place, you were full of indignation. Yet you consistently champion and vote for the continued slaughter of 1.5 million unborn children every year. That's hypocritical and the Republican party does not need people like you.

You champion the advancement of perversion masquerading as the "gay" movement all in the name of "alternative lifestyle." The Republican party does not need people like you.

You favor the crimigrant invasion of our country. The Republican, etc.

Why do you people insist on changing the Republican party from within? Why don't you just stay in the RAT party and change them?

You remind me of how kalifornians like to flee the sewer they've created (all on the issues I've just mentioned, btw), and move to nice places. Then they turn those nice places (Oregon, Washington State, Colorado) into the exact same dumps they just left.

Yeah, that's the attitude that's going to attract youngsters to the republican party.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When the murders of those children in Connecticut took place, you were full of indignation. Yet you consistently champion and vote for the continued slaughter of 1.5 million unborn children every year. That's hypocritical and the Republican party does not need people like you.

You champion the advancement of perversion masquerading as the "gay" movement all in the name of "alternative lifestyle." The Republican party does not need people like you.

Why do you people insist on changing the Republican party from within? Why don't you just stay in the RAT party and change them?

You remind me of how kalifornians like to flee the sewer they've created (all on the issues I've just mentioned, btw), and move to nice places. Then they turn those nice places (Oregon, Washington State, Colorado) into the exact same dumps they just left.

So what you're trying to say is...

Last edited by a moderator:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You continue to prove exactly why Obama won!

Don't you get that your intolerance and quite frankly, bigotry, turn off millions and millions of people?

As for abortion, where are your plans to care for these millions of children should they be born? Or is your idea simply they should be born like sea turtles and those who fail to survive were simply the cost of natural selection?

As for gays, I have known some that disgusted me, but I have known many more straight people who disgusted me. In America, a land of FREEDOM, who am I and who are you to say what two consenting adults may do? It used to be illegal to get oral sex from your wife? How many of you fine moral zealots obeyed that law?

I have NEVER "favored" illegal immigration. What I have consistently said is that we 1). shut down the border and 2). mainstream the people who are already here. Many of these people have US citizen spouses and children whom have rights as AMERICANS.n You have absolutely NO right to destroy their families and perhaps drive these families to social entitlements thus creating the very problem you are purporting to solve.

It's mean spirited people like you that have caused the Republican party to lose. I sure hope you are not a minister. With your attitude Satan would give you a special award for turning people away from Christ.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm as conservative as the come - that being said - DON'T BE A TOOL

Gay bash again and you'll be gone

Your only warning

Latest posts

Top Bottom