Hell in the Heartland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was reminded of this book when I saw the thread and news clips of the McCurtain county fiasco, I read it during the beginning of the covid shutdown and couldn’t do any extra curricular activities.
It’s about the 2 girls missing from Welch Ok. In 1999 Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible,
I had a friend whose Father was married to Ashley Freeman’s grandmother and she let me borrow her copy of the book. I ordered a copy from Amazon and am reading it again.
Has anyone here ever read it ? I’d like to hear what others think on it if you have any knowledge of the story other than what the news reports.
I have already made up my mind but just wanted to compare theories ?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@hipshot
I have a hard time finding books that really draw me in and hold my attention, and if you’re looking for a series, I’ve really enjoyed the Red River Mystery series by Reavis Z. Wortham. The first book is The Rock Hole. I happened upon it by accident, and it hooked me. There are 5 books, and they’re all really good in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom