Hello and looking for information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of hating UT.... I was born in Lubbock, Reece AFB, but in my defense we PCS’d out by the time I was 1 year old. Have not lived in TX since. Should I keep this dark secret hidden or is it ok to say that you once read the word Texas on a map?
Nah, there's nothing wrong with Texas and native Texicans as long as you don't get them talking about Texas; they have some very odd notions about that subject.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, there's nothing wrong with Texas and native Texicans as long as you don't get them talking about Texas; they have some very odd notions about that subject.
Yeah, if push comes to shove and there is a civil war I hope we annex Texas. :bolt:

As for your plans coming here in August, I would wait until Sept 15th or after.
That is usually when the cooldown starts. Nice cool breezes and 70 to 80 degrees.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of hating UT.... I was born in Lubbock, Reece AFB, but in my defense we PCS’d out by the time I was 1 year old. Have not lived in TX since. Should I keep this dark secret hidden or is it ok to say that you once read the word Texas on a map?

I too was born in Texas. The only thing that matters is where you call home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom