Hello Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello ....Judi here, just moved here from IL. but don't hold that against me.

Hello! i won't hold it against you as long as you don't import any of the local ideology.

I enjoy shooting, collecting Mosin's and other guns. I am on a couple other forums on the net. Have my own shooting range. Live up in the mountains with the dogs and hubby. We are both Marines, he was an E-5, I was an O-3. I'll say this, We love Oklahoma ! Great people, beautiful state, so happy to be here. some colorful threads and post. Thank you for accepting my membership. :soldiers:

You have your own shooting range? that's freaking badass. Thank you for your service and glad you finally joined us.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm usually not on at this time of day, but I was only trying to beat Dennis for a change. LOL

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
Hey! I'm a retired guy that has to work for no money these days for everybody else but me. I don't get free time to play on the net like you folks with a JOB. :cry11::laugh6:

Welcome to the forum judi!

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello ....Judi here, just moved here from IL. but don't hold that against me. I enjoy shooting, collecting Mosin's and other guns. I am on a couple other forums on the net. Have my own shooting range. Live up in the mountains with the dogs and hubby. We are both Marines, he was an E-5, I was an O-3. I'll say this, We love Oklahoma ! Great people, beautiful state, so happy to be here.

Been reading and enjoying this forum, followed the ENS back in July. Along with some pretty darn good deals in the want ads. Along with some colorful threads and post. Thank you for accepting my membership. :soldiers:
I apologize for not thanking you and your hubby for your service! You two rock!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! What mountain chain do you call home?

Cookson Hills, But I think we are int the Boston Mts. chain, very close to the AR. state line. The most beautiful land I had seen. Plenty of wild game, deer, elk, turkeys seem to be around each day, putting salt blocks out for them near the pond. Love having morning coffee sitting on the back porch watching them. Seems we picked up a couple stray dogs that wondered on the land too. (rather people dumped off) they became part of the family. A nice blue heeler and an collie. No one around for miles, which we wanted so I could have my range.

Hello! i won't hold it against you as long as you don't import any of the local ideology.

You have your own shooting range? that's freaking badass. Thank you for your service and glad you finally joined us.

No, not to worry about that. One of the reason we left, being ex-LEO, USMC we became outcast there, (my how times change, people use to like to live near a cop) plus the silly laws, crazy high taxes, husband could not fly his USMC flag...(Chicago)...we became a couple of the thousands fleeing that state.

No one around for miles each direction (love these dirt roads) there is no road traffic, as no one comes up this way but a few people. Which we wanted so I could have my range. Which was the second thing we did, I can shoot from my porch if I like. Did that one morning when he was sleeping. When we first moved here... should seen him run out of the house, I should have had it on video.

But I usually shoot from twenty-five to fifty yards. I shoot more often then my husband. He is a better shot, ...some days...Can shoot up to hundred yards if I want. Hubby build it nice and high RR ties, dirt berm backing. I can shoot bowling pins, small / large targets, shoot fast or slow, any cal. any type ammo, any time, any day. Matter in fact we were out last night 9:30 pm shooting. Waiting for my daughter in Houston to call us back.

Thanks for all the feed back and questions....as I said, We love Oklahoma !!!

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mentioned that your husband couldn't fly his USMC flag,how come?

"teens"....would rip it down which they did twice, once they raised a Mexican flag after stealing his USMC flag. He took the flag pole down after that. Also was an sign, (American / USMC flag) that triggered SJW to break our windows when we were not home. After all,.....who wants those horrible vet's living next to them. I would never wear my uniform to or from work. As most LEO's do as not to bring grief to the family.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"teens"....would rip it down which they did twice, once they raised a Mexican flag after stealing his USMC flag. He took the flag pole down after that. Also was an sign, (American / USMC flag) that triggered SJW to break our windows when we were not home. After all,.....who wants those horrible vet's living next to them. I would never wear my uniform to or from work. As most LEO's do as not to bring grief to the family.

Welcome aboard to the both of and and thank you for your service.

I'm a native Okie but have and still do travel a lot. I would otherwise be shocked by the way you were treated in Chicago. There is a reason I have told my employer I'm willing to do anything or go anywhere I'm needed but will NOT move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom