Hello from Illinois

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it’s official. I sold my house in Moore and moved in with my kids in Illinois. Sure loved being in Oklahoma. Ya’ll are great folks! I moved to Oklahoma 13 years ago after retiring from the Navy. Never been there before. Just happened to get stuck in a rainstorm when I drove thru.......so the wife and I stopped at a motel for the night and loved it so much we stayed. I’m still going to stay on the forum, but I just wanted to say bye to all of you and I wanted you all to know how much fun I’ve had talking to ya’ll.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully you're not in Cook County. I lived in Chicago for 2 years and hated every minute. They have 2 seasons; winter and construction. Good luck with your new venue.

Thank goodness I’m in Will County, Plainfield, right by Joliet. I hate Chicago/Illinois too, but I’m having a great time seeing my kids and grandson every day. Some day in the future we’ll move to a non-communist state.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank goodness I’m in Will County, Plainfield, right by Joliet. I hate Chicago/Illinois too, but I’m having a great time seeing my kids and grandson every day. Some day in the future we’ll move to a non-communist state.

I know where you are, we lived right down the road in Frankfort off RT 30...Least your near decent pizza places...Get some Gyro's too OMPA !

Rink's gun shop is near....they have range, or use to...You pay 5 cents a round ammo tax in Crook County,..Stay away from Freddie Bears rip off in Tinley Park.

Latest posts

Top Bottom