Hello from Outdoor America.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad you're stepping into the modern era

Had to bring few people on board (pun unintended but it fits) kicking and screaming.

What's your price on a glock 19? Also do you guys offer layaway?

LE or Commercial? We do offer layaway. Terms are 1/3 down and 60 days.

Haha! That's married life!! (Besides, he keeps telling me he wants to retire ... If he wants to retire then he HAS to save ... just a little ... every once in a while ... :D)

So true. But won't he take home 80-90% of his highest paid achieved?? :scratch:

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! Bought my first pistol from "Fred Baker Firearms" in 1979 when it was in the strip mall by the movie theater up the street. S & W Model 29 6-1/2 pinned and recessed. Bought my first AR in 1985, same place. A Colt 20" SP-1 slabside and 100 rds for $400. Those were the days............. (Sigh)

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awesome! Bought my first pistol from "Fred Baker Firearms" in 1979 when it was in the strip mall by the movie theater up the street. S & W Model 29 6-1/2 pinned and recessed. Bought my first AR in 1985, same place. A Colt 20" SP-1 slabside and 100 rds for $400. Those were the days............. (Sigh)

That is a helluva price. I'd take 500 at that price nowadays.

Price on both please.

PM sent.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have purchased 4 from there, the last was a glock 23 from clay. I did not know he was on osa. I have had good experiences there, not the best, not the worst.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a scope for my dad 18 years ago from there.. Went there again this spring time and the store is so different now.. Looked at a Glock 19 and the boy over the counter told me " we only sell this to law enforcement". I walked out and ??? In my head. I then bought one from H&H that weekend. I will not go back there for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom