Hello from SW OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy everyone,
I've been on this site for several years and I don't post as often as I read. I go inactive for several months at a time but when things get slow I'm on everyday. I live and work in far southwest OK. I'm originally from Broken Arrow/Wagoner area. As the name implies I was in the Marine Corps from 2002-2006, infantry machinegunner. I did a few long tours in Iraq from 03-05. Went to school at NSU and got a BS in Biology/Wildlife Management. Since then I've been enjoying my work. I enjoy all types of shooting, pistol, long range rifle, skeet/trap, but I mainly enjoy fishing and hunting for anything and everything. Deer, turkey, ducks, geese, hogs, prairie dogs, coyotes, pheasant, dove, and several other critters I'm sure I'm forgetting. I'm happily married to an awesome lady who puts up with me and lets me enjoy all my hobbies. I enjoy reading all of your threads on anything from CCW, to political stuff, hunting/fishing stories, to news in OK. I like knowing there are lots of other good folks I live amongst who are level-headed and think the same way I do about most things. That's about all for now,
Shoot straight, shoot safe,
Okie Marine

Okie Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do something along those lines. Your family lives in the big city, haha. I'm glad Altus is out here because I don't know what I'd do if we didn't have an Atwoods or Fox Supply store in SW OK. haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom