Hello, I am Dorkus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Double down on what @RickN said. We are having an Eat and Shoot (ENS) on May 8th. We meet a Big Boys Gun Range, shoot for a couple of hours, then we're going to Del Ranch to eat after. We used to have these more often, but COVID put the ka-bosh on it for the last year. This will be our first ENS in about that long; a dang year! We gety to ashoot each others guns, and we have an informal competition planned to, with prizes! These are a ton of fun, hope you will join us on May 8th.

shotgun sure would make it easy to hit the center at 10 yards... just saying....

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
shotgun sure would make it easy to hit the center at 10 yards... just saying....

Yep, but this will be with the pistol of your choice. Borrowing one from another member is cool too. I may shoot this with my itty-bitty Beretta 21A .22LR pistola!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

Hmmmm......I've been wondering how a short barrel Mossberg 500 would work with quail.....

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, but this will be with the pistol of your choice. Borrowing one from another member is cool too. I may shoot this with my itty-bitty Beretta 21A .22LR pistola!
Lol, I have an ar “pistol”

wish I had an naa still. That would be a funny competition

Latest posts

Top Bottom