Hello, new to Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grew up in Oklahoma, left in ‘73 for the military and just moved back in ‘18 so hello fellow Okies!

Please forgive me, I can't help myself, LOL, left in 1973 for service, back in 2018 = 45 yrs + 18 for service age = 63 You'll fit right in here.. Howdy and thank you for your service and glad to see ya enjoy the 2nd.. I joined the service in 78 so I'm not far behind..

Reaction score
Please forgive me, I can't help myself, LOL, left in 1973 for service, back in 2018 = 45 yrs + 18 for service age = 63 You'll fit right in here.. Howdy and thank you for your service and glad to see ya enjoy the 2nd.. I joined the service in 78 so I'm not far behind..

64 actually and thank you for yours. Lived 10 yers in Mexico up until July 18 so only had one gun there. Sold a bunch (mostly 1911’s) when I left, started all over. Have had a chl since Florida started their shall issue and maintained it the whole time I was in mx for when here for va or other things.

I have always enjoyed the 2a big time.

thanks for all of the welcomes so far.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOWDY.jpg

Thanks for your service!

Latest posts

Top Bottom