Hello Oklahoma Shooters!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know how you feel in that regard. I live in SW Idaho moved here 14 yrs. ago and with all the Kalifornians moving in a home we paid $160,000. 14 years ago are now selling for $450,000. The Kalifornians leave their State because of high taxes but bring their liberal idea's with them and then they get into politics and slowly destroy a States Conservative lifestyle. I have personally seen this happen in Colorado and Washington State and that is why I now live in Idaho.
We saw it happen in Colorado too. When we moved there you could buy a house and/or land near any city for a very reasonable price, then the commiefornians moved in and everything got insanely expensive. We left and although I love and miss the mountains I/we do NOT miss what the sate has become.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We saw it happen in Colorado too. When we moved there you could buy a house and/or land near any city for a very reasonable price, then the commiefornians moved in and everything got insanely expensive. We left and although I love and miss the mountains I/we do NOT miss what the sate has become.
I miss hunting the Four Corners area Rio Grand National Forrest. Love it here though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom