Hello, Retired federal Officer/Veteran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EliteTwo_Justice

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello All!,

I'd like to introduce myself. I've moved to the OKC area three months ago from the West coast, glad to be here! I own my own company Elite T.W.O. www.elitetwo.com I provide various training to LEO's, Military and Civilians. I wanted to say hello and make some new contacts/friends and perhaps do a lot of moving & Shooting. I've been involved with doing a lot of Post CCL courses for civilians, training with Colleges and churches on Human Trafficking, writing MOU's and SOP's for various Federal agencies. Overall I enjoy training. If you'd like to hit me up and chat or meet, please drop me a line at [email protected]

Respectfully,
"Justice"

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! And thank you for your service. I developed a Veteran recruiting and training program for our company and am training a new group now. Always great to have new Veterans join the group.

EliteTwo_Justice

New to the site!
Reaction score
More like an introduction. I'd like to present myself as a professional. No offense to anyone here but I have run into to many folks that claim to give good instruction and training yet they couldn't explain to me how Use of Force is determined along with Deadly Force. I've done this for 20 years in this country and on the high seas. I love to train..Real World Strategic Survival. Thank you all for the welcome.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice way to advertise your business..........Lets see how this progresses.

Indeed.
I have a couple of questions.

Not having heard of you, or your group, can you provide a link or reference for an AAR(s) on your courses?
I would like to read some feedback from people who have trained under you, and make an assessment based on their training back ground and history.

Who are your A.I.'s? What is their background and bio information?

What is your operational experience outside of the Coasties?

Latest posts

Top Bottom