Hello Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello there. I’ve been trying to find a place to sell ammo since I’m in great need of cash. I’ll go by the rules and not post a classified ad just yet, but I’d appreciate if people could message me and tell me where I could sell ammo. Every market app has taken down my post. Sorry if this isn’t really a good introduction. I’m not really familiar with using forums these days. It sucks that you have to dig this deep to find places like this. It took me awhile to come across this forum.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, sir. Right here should get you fairly good exposure. The ‘ammo and accessories’ area usually has a lot of good deal. Looking forward to seeing what you have.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome and Howdy. We buy/sell/trade lots of stuff here amongst ourselves.
Just remember if they’re reloads, then those are no-go’s on the sales area. Wonder if that may be why other ads keep getting taken down?

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome and Howdy. We buy/sell/trade lots of stuff here amongst ourselves.
Just remember if they’re reloads, then those are no-go’s on the sales area. Wonder if that may be why other ads keep getting taken down?
Oh, I don’t mean they get taken down from here. I’m new here lol. They get taken down from places like “Facebook market” and “let go”. I forgot what the warning says, but it’s something along the lines of “we don’t sell dangerous” items lmao. Basically saying they are anti gun and refuse to let you sell anything gun related.

The ammo I’m selling in new and still in an unopened box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom