Hello ya'll, new member here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firedrill3200

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Joe. I am originally from California, just moved here to Ada Oklahoma in July 2022. My wife is from Oklahoma, we decided to move here for a little more freedom and and friendlier folks. Any who, I am an avid shooter, i try my best to keep up with our 4A laws and continue to practice out rights. Love to be a part of this community.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome
4A is just as important as 1A and 2A in my book.

i try my best to keep up with our 4A laws

Fourth Amendment​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

There's a fair amount of members in the Ada area. My 'hometown' is 18 miles from Ada and the folks still live there. I lived in Fresno for almost six years and best I can say about it is that it's only 1 1/2 hr to the mountains and 1 1/2 hr to the coast. I spent a lot of time in the backcountry of Sequoia.

Lots of knowledge in this forum......just jump in and participate!

firedrill3200

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!!

There's a fair amount of members in the Ada area. My 'hometown' is 18 miles from Ada and the folks still live there. I lived in Fresno for almost six years and best I can say about it is that it's only 1 1/2 hr to the mountains and 1 1/2 hr to the coast. I spent a lot of time in the backcountry of Sequoia.

Lots of knowledge in this forum......just jump in and participate!
Thank you, yeah I know exactly where thats at. We'd camp all through there. Our shooting trips were usually in Mojave (Dove Springs area)

Latest posts

Top Bottom