Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just what I need.... Someone spouting off over a quick quickly written sentence. You can keep your comradery to yourself.
Thank you but on this site your held accountable for what you say. We have way too many buyers and sellers that take advantage of this gun and outdoors forum.
Hope to see you in the fishing threads.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you but on this site your held accountable for what you say. We have way too many buyers and sellers that take advantage of this gun and outdoors forum.
Hope to see you in the fishing threads
Exactly, why would you say something like that? Maybe the person has a lot to contribute, or has some great items for trade sell. Why be hateful? Because you've been here a long time you can say whatever you want?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly, why would you say something like that? Maybe the person has a lot to contribute, or has some great items for trade sell. Why be hateful? Because you've been here a long time you can say whatever you want?
"Here to buy and sell thanks"
Introductory statement from the OP. How much of that do you not understand? No mention of glad to be here and get involved in the forum discussions.
I did invite him for discussions in the fishing threads as his screen name appears to lean that way.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, I highly recommend becoming a supporting member...it goes a long way for legitimacy.

It's not on you, but a lot of DB armslist rejects and scammers show up here and do nefarious sh*t. Plus, the troll problem is massive and essentially uncontrolled.

It's sad but every new person that joins now is looked at with skepticism. If you would have been an out-of-stater or said something like "looking forward to the activities" I would have been up your ass. But at least you're forthright with why you joined up...hopefully you become an outstanding member.

Latest posts

Top Bottom