Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
"Here to buy and sell thanks"
Introductory statement from the OP. How much of that do you not understand? No mention of glad to be here and get involved in the forum discussions.
I did invite him for discussions in the fishing threads as his screen name appears to lean that way.
I don't think we should get in a pissing contest with the OP...yet. He might be a good dude, we don't know yet.
We tend to run people (Okies) off that might be alright but have conversations and debates with known trolls and take legal advice from out-of-state DBs.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just what we need. Someone that won't enter into the discussions to create a comradery, just here to use the forum for personal gain.
bigwater - dude, that is how you opened up pal. Dennis is right, earn your keep - heck I'm a rookie too and even I sometimes feel guilty going to the classified section. It's all cool, you'll be fine here, but join in the fun and hardships too.

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, I highly recommend becoming a supporting member...it goes a long way for legitimacy.

It's not on you, but a lot of DB armslist rejects and scammers show up here and do nefarious sh*t. Plus, the troll problem is massive and essentially uncontrolled.

It's sad but every new person that joins now is looked at with skepticism. If you would have been an out-of-stater or said something like "looking forward to the activities" I would have been up your ass. But at least you're forthright with why you joined up...hopefully you become an outstanding member.
It they aren't legitimate put them on ignore. Easy

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't judge a book by its cover. You guys take this too seriously.
No, some of us are pretty disgusted by the people who only log on to this site to list armslist price for their product while not entering into the discussions which make up the bulk of this forums content.
He may be a good guy willing to get into discussions which the membership will gladly engage in, but "Here to buy and sell thanks" paints one into a corner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom