Help me figure out if this was a scam or fraud attempt or just what it was

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a new Nissan pickup after 1995 from Powers Nissan in Midwest City and had them make out the title to me noting that i was a Sr. Since then I have gotten a lot of soliciting mail wanting me to buy something and made out to me...Sr. That is the only place I've ever used Sr and they sold my name and address!
Da ratbahstahds! You should look over your contract and see if they can or cannot sell your info. If they cannot, you should demand the payment they got for you.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wells Fargo.

Seems like some folks went to jail over that if I recall correctly, and I may not be.
Wasn't just the company getting scammed.

Every one of those accounts were shown to stockholders as company growth and inflate stock prices.
Every one of those accounts had a yearly maintenance fee on them. The fee was split with bank and the account manager.

I HAD an IRA account, that over 2-3 years became 9 accounts.

Big mess, lots of people got screwed out of large sums.

FWF!

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't just the company getting scammed.

Every one of those accounts were shown to stockholders as company growth and inflate stock prices.
Every one of those accounts had a yearly maintenance fee on them. The fee was split with bank and the account manager.

I HAD an IRA account, that over 2-3 years became 9 accounts.

Big mess, lots of people got screwed out of large sums.

FWF!
I'll never understand how big corporations like WF survive this type of behavior. Everyone that had a dime there should have taken it and gone elsewhere. They should have bit the dust. I guess the attitude of most was well it didn't effect me and it's too much bother to find another bank. That's why it will happen again. A few go to jail but the company keeps right on goin.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll never understand how big corporations like WF survive this type of behavior. Everyone that had a dime there should have taken it and gone elsewhere. They should have bit the dust. I guess the attitude of most was well it didn't effect me and it's too much bother to find another bank. That's why it will happen again. A few go to jail but the company keeps right on goin.

They were holding my mortgage at the time. I went up to the north OKC office (May north of Britton maybe) and sat down with someone in there to make sure I wasn’t a victim. Rotten bastards.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They must aggravating part of the situation is, I had originally gone to a highly recommended investment broker. Had him for 7 years and the company was bought out. They new broker is was assigned to was new, but we talked a lot and made joint decisions. My account was growing very well. Wells Fargo bought the company. I am thinking, large, well known, very established, been successful for 150 years. BEND OVER!

I have NOTHING, but contempt, at Wells Fargo. I need to find a good broker, manager, councillor for my 401(k), once I retire.
Knowing who to trust is paralyzing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom