Help me find a set of grips...

Glock 'em down

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
May 26, 2006
Reaction score
South Central Oklahoma.
Yesterday, I finally picked up a revolver that I've been wanting for a LONG time, a Ruger SP101, 2.25 inch snout, chambered in the street proven manstopper, .357 magnum.

I can still remember when the GP100 made it's debut way back in the 80s, and the SP101 shortly after. I always thought they were sexy and would make an awesome BUG if they just weren't so damned heavy. But, their heft is what makes them what they are.

Anyway, I love the original factory grip. It fits my hand just right. However...I would like to change out the ribbed, black plastic panels for something a little more sexy. :naughty: I've been looking online and I still think the ones that come on the Wiley Clapp model are my faves.


But sadly, I can't find them anywhere. I did find a company called "Chig's Grips" that makes some gooduns with silverish medallions, that look pretty good, but I'd still rather have the Wiley's.

So...if anybody has a pair they wanna get rid of or know where I can find some, let me know.

Top Bottom