Help me find this barrel for an AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know someone who called them and asked for a custom barrel (only slightly different from stocked barrel, as would be your case), and they made it for him (for same price, too).

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about this? 1/8 twist. I can get it from one of my distributers for $180 out the door. They have an 18" mid length gas system as well for $10 more.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-01-05-16-16-08.png
    SmartSelectImage_2017-01-05-16-16-08.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's spiral, not diamond. I am planning on doing one of those, too, probably, but those aren't hard to find. I've found a few places with those in stock at varying price levels. But what I was specifically looking for was the diamond pattern. I guess I'm not going to be able to get it for my builds this month, but I will either find one in stock sometime in the next few months, or I'll get one Cerakoted. I'm not in a hurry, I'll get what I'm looking for - I was just hoping to find it for the build party in a couple of weeks.

Plus, since I bought a ton of AR parts online last night, now my extra cash is kinda blown until payday.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That link doesn't work. But on that site, they have a full stainless one, also not what I am looking for, although it is the diamond pattern. That is one I could have Cerakoted if I so chose.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom