Help me, help me!! I've got 10mm fever again!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Glock 40 MOS with an RM06 and love it. I originally wanted a 6" Witness Hunter 10mm, but I have less in the 40/RM06 than the iron sighted Hunter would've cost. My buddy is picking up his XD-M OSP 10mm this week. He'll have a Vortex Venom on his. It has the advantage of already coming with optics height iron sights (which I had to add to my G40) and a threaded barrel if you want to add a suppressor (he will). Hopefully we'll be able to do a side by side comparison soon.

If I were to go with a 1911, I think I'd want a higher end gun, so a Dan Wesson would be my top choice.

@Glocktogo Did you ever get to shoot that OSP? I'm deciding on another 10mm.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Glocktogo Did you ever get to shoot that OSP? I'm deciding on another 10mm.

I did! It’s a really nice gun with a good trigger (for a striker fired gun). I didn’t get to bench it so I can’t say how accurate it really is. It seemed to be a bit more accurate than my G40 MOS offhand, but not by much. Honestly my buddy is a bit better (accuracy-wise) and he was doing really well with it. He LOVES it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom