Help me name this puppy dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it didn't take long before we took in our first stray.
Neighbor pulled up Saturday and said he had a pup dropped off and wanted to know if we could take it in. His wife told him to go ask the man on the corner property about taking it. He said which man and she said the one on the southeast corner that shoots guns and has 2 of those colored dogs that walk out to the mailbox with him. She said you'll just have to drive on in his place to see if anybody is home because you can't tell from the road. He said damn, you sure if I should go up there? She told him just to stay in the truck and honk. 😏😉 So we took him in gave him a bath and he goes to the vet at 10:15 AM today. Dewclaws and tail still on. I'm gonna guess him about 6 weeks old witha bit of an overbite. I think he must of been the runt and they figured he wasn't worth nothing so they just threw him out like yesterday's garbage. Anyway I think I just ruined my "get off my lawn" reputation around here.🤨
So let's get this little guy a good name cause he already found his forever home.
Edited to - get off my lawn
Resized_20220516_074824.jpeg
Resized_20220516_074826.jpeg

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it didn't take long before we took in our first stray.
Neighbor pulled up Saturday and said he had a pup dropped off and wanted to know if we could take it in. His wife told him to go ask the man on the corner property about taking it. He said which man and she said the one on the southeast corner that shoots guns and has 2 of those colored dogs that walk out to the mailbox with him. She said you'll just have to drive on in his place to see if anybody is home because you can't tell from the road. He said damn, you sure if I should go up there? She told him just to stay in the truck and honk. 😏😉 So we took him in gave him a bath and he goes to the vet at 10:15 AM today. Dewclaws and tail still on. I'm gonna guess him about 6 weeks old witha bit of an overbite. I think he must of been the runt and they figured he wasn't worth nothing so they just threw him out like yesterday's garbage. Anyway I think I just ruined my "stay off my lawn" reputation around here.🤨
So let's get this little guy a good name cause he already found his forever home.
View attachment 272983View attachment 272984
RockO

Latest posts

Top Bottom