Help me name this puppy dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news is no parvo.... bad news he has hook worms. Dog acne from being in the sun. Dew claws won't come off now til 8 months when my vet fixes him. I decided to leave his tail on. Vet said probably best now. Too young and sickly right now to go under anesthesia. Will wait and see if the overbite messes with his canines if so will deal with that then. Vet said with his weight loss from the hook worms and not knowing how long he had been stray probably 7 weeks old. Weight was 8 1/2 lbs.
Vet bill was $85 and change. Heartworm and flea/ tick was free along with a compliment from him. I told him I've always liked dogs better than most people and I have no use at all for the kind of folks that could do this.
Any how keep the names coming and thanks for taking a look and commenting on my post.
👍

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news is no parvo.... bad news he has hook worms. Dog acne from being in the sun. Dew claws won't come off now til 8 months when my vet fixes him. I decided to leave his tail on. Vet said probably best now. Too young and sickly right now to go under anesthesia. Will wait and see if the overbite messes with his canines if so will deal with that then. Vet said with his weight loss from the hook worms and not knowing how long he had been stray probably 7 weeks old. Weight was 8 1/2 lbs.
Vet bill was $85 and change. Heartworm and flea/ tick was free along with a compliment from him. I told him I've always liked dogs better than most people and I have no use at all for the kind of folks that could do this.
Any how keep the names coming and thanks for taking a look and commenting on my post.
👍
You did good mister. :clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom