Help me pick a chainsaw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Run them on white gas/Coleman fuel and never worry about gas going bad ever again! A little more expensive to run, but I've never had to worry about having the carb varnished up. I had to richen my Stihl just a smidge and I mix a little extra oil to make up for a drier gas, but it is worth it!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What model is that little orange echo climbing saw? Looks like one I use to use when I worked for Wrights Tree service. Those are good little saws
The one on I have is a 355T, they have a tiny little monster called the 2511T (which is stupid light like 5 lbs) I may buy one of those because they are so cool. The 355T is pretty close to the Stihl 200T in size and feel (but not cost).

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don’t need all them saws! I’ll help you out and that one that appears to be a 362 can come live at my house.
That 362 is damn close to sleeping in my bed with me, I love that saw...LOL. Good eye though. At one time I have quite a few 041’s still have quite a few NOS parts for 041’s one of these days I will put it all on EBay.

E476BD88-1DFE-46C3-8928-09FEC3816563.jpeg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of you Stihl fanboys have an 044? It’s a beast of a saw, and mine has worked great from Day One. But I admit to using a smaller Stihl for most of my tree work.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of you Stihl fanboys have an 044? It’s a beast of a saw, and mine has worked great from Day One. But I admit to using a smaller Stihl for most of my tree work.
I have a few 041’s, 044 / 440 magnum is nasty but the old 090 or the 880 magnum was their BEAST.... you’d better be built like Devon Laratt I’d you wanna sling one of those around. I have taken out 3 foot diameter trees with a 362 if I cant get it down with a 362 I dont’ take it down lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom