Help me pick an evil black rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never said I had "proof". But at least there is data. Not just your anecdotal experience. The fact that you've never seen a bolt out break is proof you of your limited experience. And there are other forces going on than just those 2 but you're never going to change your mind.
Yeah you are one of those guys, gotchya. Think I'll believe Colts and FNs tests (that's real data) over AR15.coms anecdotal experience. I started carrying a M16 in 86, then M4s since 95 and have been for work until 2 years ago. That isn't limited experience.

Tell me about these other forces on the bolt, that would cause Carpenter 158 steel to break

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah you are one of those guys, gotchya. Think I'll believe Colts and FNs tests (that's real data) over AR15.coms anecdotal experience. I started carrying a M16 in 86, then M4s since 95 and have been for work until 2 years ago. That isn't limited experience.

Tell me about these other forces on the bolt, that would cause Carpenter 158 steel to break
I'm open to that data. Links please! Thanks.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I figured.
Don't be a troll dude. If you really care to find it, go and find it. You offered no evidence to prove me wrong. Well prove it!!! Where's your data. Its not my responsibility to prove you wrong when you haven't thrown any data yourself. See, That's really ****ing annoying isn't it. AR15.com is full of twits like most boards. Same with M4carbine.net, AK files, FAL files. The list goes on and on

I really don't care to get into an argument over something that's a stupid argument. I don't care if you are a DI only guy, and if you really want to sit there and argue about and make snarky comments, then that just proves you're trolling. So good on ya bub, you're not worth my time

Latest posts

Top Bottom