Help me pick an evil black rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FN SCAR 17s in FDE is just looks bad mama bama jama and it being in .308 semi auto. However that price tag ain't though. It is out of my budget though for the price of FN SCAR 17s I could buy or build 2 or 3 rifles. I have been looking at LWRC DI with all their ambi features also very light and could add on many items and it still be a light rifle. I also really like that Daniel Defense V11 PRO held one but it's a beauty. I already have an SPR build but what I want next is a actual MK12 clone or close to one as possible, next is a everyday lightweight build. I finally understand now how others always emphasize weight when customizing your rifle every ounce counts and to shave as much as you can definitely helps. I would like to build an EDC AR 15 light efficient and ready to go.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE: I'd like to extend a big "thank you" to everyone who participated in this thread. I've learned a great deal. After reading COUNTLESS articles and reviews, I ordered a Colt LE6920 over the weekend. Until the actual rifle shows up, here's a stock image of the one I selected.

0f8443b25cacd02a15409ebf8e253ac6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom