Help me pick my next rimfire silencer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rimfire silencer

• Total voters

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am thinking my first suppressor will be a Rugged Obsidian 9 that I can use on my 9mm CMMG Banshee or my Ruger Mk4. May end up getting that with the Rugaged Oculus.

Only concern is getting in line and having “Brandon” or his caregivers hose the process up.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a switchback. I think I’m going dead air mask or Energetic Armament Nyx MOD 2 for my 2nd. The el Camino is still on the table

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It definitely has my attention now as well
Did you pick anything yet? You are more than welcome to try out my switchback.. I can’t decide on 22 can number 2 after shooting my bolt action suppressed. Made me decide that was getting a dedicated can.

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you pick anything yet? You are more than welcome to try out my switchback.. I can’t decide on 22 can number 2 after shooting my bolt action suppressed. Made me decide that was getting a dedicated can.
Not yet, a whole bunch of stuff kinda happened (like a competition 1911) and I dipped into my savings a little too hard. Plus I'm still waiting on one in jail and I don't want to be waiting on two at once, that would make it sound like I have a problem haha

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I highly recommend the Rex Silentium Seg22. FA rated, .17 no problem, same with 5.7. Fully modular. Easy to clean.

I keep those in stock. Also the Nyx Mod 2 is unreal light- comical light. It isn't as quiet as the rex. The CGS hyperion 22 is a way cool one too.

The Dead Air mask is incredible for its size, as is the OSS can. I usually have those all in stock and I do Eforms too.

I can get whatever you want. Let me know.