Help me pick out a set of Shadow 2 grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best looking?

• Total voters

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to pick up a set of LOK grips, but can't decide on which color to go with. If I go with an engraved grip, I will likely ask that only the 2 logo be engraved and to leave off the CZ Shadow engraving on the upper portion. The grips are going on a black Shadow 2, not an urban grey pistol.

Grip #1: Black with cherry red accent color and cherry red liner (would also add a cherry red mag release button)

nahJXIH.jpg

Grip #2: Black engraved grip with cherry red liner

jBRl5zeh.jpg

Grip #3: Black engraved grip with gray liner

UcbuieEh.jpg

Grip #4: Cherry red

fibgGsYh.jpg

Grip #5: Light gray with cherry red accent and cherry red liner (would also add cherry red mag release button)

d37KYxBh.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the black with grey myself. Its looks sleek, the red is a bit over the top for my tastes.

That's the direction that I was leaning as well. Although, I honestly kind of like the black grips with the red accents. There just needs to be more red than the two small splotches. The standard bogies are a taller grip and have more areas of color on them which looks much better.

HHhON5Bh.jpg

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black/red liner
or
Black/grey

Those black/FDE grips is the last pic would probably be my choice for the mag release cutout if you are going without an extended mag release button.

Latest posts

Top Bottom