Help me pick out some grips...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which stocks would look best on a matte blue/black Smith & Wesson model 442?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote the faux Ivories only to sell them a week later and get the wood, because I know that's what's gonna happen.

I bet he'll sell or trade away the revolver before then. No, wait - he'll keep it. No, wait - he'll sell it. No, wait!... :P

I vote for the fake ivories.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet he'll sell or trade away the revolver before then. No, wait - he'll keep it. No, wait - he'll sell it. No, wait!... :P

I vote for the fake ivories.

No, this is my last J frame. My daily pocket gun. The very first thing I grab in the morning and the very last thing I set down at night.

It ain't goin' nowhere! :hellno:

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible to get real ivory grips? I just don't think that I could sleep at night with fake ivory grips on my gun.

If the real thing is not readily available through the normal channels, I would put on the khaki short pants, knee socks, and pith helmet and go on safari at the local zoo after hours.

Rob

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible to get real ivory grips? I just don't think that I could sleep at night with fake ivory grips on my gun.

If the real thing is not readily available through the normal channels, I would put on the khaki short pants, knee socks, and pith helmet and go on safari at the local zoo after hours.

Rob

Of course real ivory is available. I could get a set made in no time.

They are just $300 give or take for a set. :faint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom