Help me remember who made this weapon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago a company came out with an AR15 like pistol. I say like because it had a distinct difference. The lower was machined to mount a shockwave style or broom handle grip on it. It looked like a prop from starwars. I used to have their website bookmarked and would check on them from time to time, but they were always OOS. My HD failed so I had to rebuild my PC and I lost the site URL. I am curious if they are still in business or not. Always thought it would be fun to mount a laser on it and make it a hip shooter.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well never mind. After making this post it suddenly popped into my mind the name of the pistol was call the Raider. A little more searching took me to the website Fightlite.com

https://fightlite.com/scr-pistol-m-lok-300blk
Raider.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well never mind. After making this post it suddenly popped into my mind the name of the pistol was call the Raider. A little more searching took me to the website Fightlite.com

https://fightlite.com/scr-pistol-m-lok-300blk
View attachment 284342
I remember those when they first came out. They are quite pricey. If they weren’t so out this world priced I’d have probably already bought one to make into a hunting rifle. I think it would look good with a Woodstock and scope on it.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had always hoped someone else would come out with a cheaper copy, but to my knowledge no one ever did. It's a lot for something that is not really any more complicated than making a standard AR in the $600 price range or so. But I have paid more for toys than this more times than I can remember.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nowadays that doesn’t seem pricey when I see Wasr’s “listed” for over 1K+++++ - really - it’s gotten crazy to me..

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember those when they first came out. They are quite pricey. If they weren’t so out this world priced I’d have probably already bought one to make into a hunting rifle. I think it would look good with a Woodstock and scope on it.
1657149787995.png

They have a belt feed attachment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom