Help me through the process of SBR'ing a glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking into SBR'ing my glock for a carbine conversion. Who would you guys recommend handling the paperwork for me? anyone close to Tulsa is a plus. can I keep my glock while the paperwork is in process?

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can get the form 1 from the ATF website. I just printed one today for my project.

Make sure the ATF officer signature line is printed at the bottom of page 1. Did a little research today and some poor guys printer costed him a longer wait.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your in Tulsa county then your only option is to go the trust route. If you end up doing that then I have a pretty good sample you can use.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not against a trust but I am in rogers county. Honestly isn't the trust route easier? That is what I did on my suppressor. can I just add it to that trust?

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not against a trust but I am in rogers county. Honestly isn't the trust route easier? That is what I did on my suppressor. can I just add it to that trust?

Yes, include your schedule A with trust documents showing the suppressor, when your form 1 is approved simply add the Glock SBR to the schedule.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, include your schedule A with trust documents showing the suppressor, when your form 1 is approved simply add the Glock SBR to the schedule.

On a form 1 the host firearm MUST already be on the schedule A that you mail in. People have been getting their forms kicked back without it

If you already have a suppressor in a trust then I'd go that route. No finger prints and No CLEO sig.

Include:
2 copies of the form one printed front and back
1 Cert of compliance
1 copy of your trust with the notary visible
1 updated schedule A

Latest posts

Top Bottom