Help with a V.A. Question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^This. I haven't done it myself yet but my nurse at the VA highly recommended going to my local VFW. They helped her apply, and push everything through for her 90% disability.
I used both the VFW and DAV and got very little assistance and maxed out at 40%. Finally used Dale Graham Veterans Foundation and got excellent service and 100% disability. I have referred many others that got little help/satisfaction from the other organizations and they all had great luck with Dale Graham. His organization is considered the best in the state for helping veterans. And no it doesn't cost anything but your time.
https://dalekgrahamveteransfoundation.org/

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will learn that the VA uses the DDD* system for processing claims for benefits.

*DELAY DENY hope you DIE before they have to give you YOUR benefits.
This is true.My Dad was rejected 4 times for 100% disability.Finally the 5th time and 5 years later he got it.After he died my Mom is able to use champ VA insurance for her medications.With champ insurance she pays 3-400 per month for her meds.Without it, the meds would be around $1200.00 per month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom